Grundfos offers full-range, nationwide service for pumps and systems through our network of service centers and Authorized Service Partners. Our certified technicians provide on-site and in-shop repair for any major pump brand including those used in large scale water utility and industrial systems. From commissioning, and maintenance to repair and replacement we are committed to delivering quality service and products that reduce downtime and energy consumption.
- Repair of all pump makes and models
- Nationwide coverage
- Emergency service hotline
Nationwide Service Solutions
- Quick emergency service and repair
- Installation, start-up and commissioning
- Pump and system energy optimization services
- Full sizing and selection after-market sales support
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Detailed tear down inspection report
- System and flow analysis performance certification
- Quick-ship parts and kits inventory
- Certified hydraulic and performance testing
- Dynamic balancing and laser alignment
- Vertical turbine re-bowling program
- Pumps and parts cataloguing and analysis
- Pump replacement and upgrade recommendations
- Vibration and metallurgical analyses
- Diagnostic survey and troubleshooting
Grundfos installation, start-up and commissioning services are performed by our certified technicians who inspect all aspects of your pump or system to ensure optimal performance from day one. Certified hydraulic, system and flow performance testing is also available.
Extend the life of your pump or system and reduce downtime with Grundfos repair and maintenance solutions. We offer preventative maintenance service contracts, extended
warranty options and a range of services including, laser alignment and vertical turbine re-bowling.
The energy used to operate a pump or system is typically the largest expense in the overall lifecycle costs. Much of this money can be saved by utilizing more efficient technology and products - let us show you how with our Pump Audit and Energy Check services.
Grundfos offers a range of control and monitoring features that allow you to adjust the performance of your pump or access data and reports from the palm of your hand. Or, hand-off daily system monitoring to our specialized remote management team who will ensure your system is performing optimally for your application needs.
Grundfos service centers and Authorized Service Partners stock a large selection of spare parts and service kits ready for immediate installation when time is crucial. Or prepare in advance by scheduling an inventory audit of your pumps and systems to ensure you have all recommended spare parts and kits on-hand.