From the world-renowned Grundfos CR to offerings within the Paco product brand, Grundfos in-line pumps are available in a wide range of materials and configurations to fit your application needs.
Grundfos was the first pump manufacturer ever to create a multi-stage in-line pump. Known as the CR pump, this innovative design has inspired followers all over the world. Even so, continuous development and innovation ensure that the Grundfos CR remains unmatched. The CR of today reflects the needs and requirements of customers worldwide.
Meanwhile, our Paco-brand inline pumps have also proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems. Once fitted with a speed-control system, the pumps significantly cut energy use and provide a pump payback in as little as one to two years.
The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
- Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
The MAGNA3 pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with communication equipment and motors with electronic speed control based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator motor technology.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide
- Product Flyer / Product Spec Sheet / Product Installation & Operation Guide
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
The VL/VLS Inline pumps have proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems.
- Product Flyer / VLS Spec Sheet / VL Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VL Cross Section / VLS Cross Section
Grundfos circulators are specifically designed for heating and cooling systems. The wet rotor design ensures quiet maintenance free operation.
- UPS Brochure / UP Brochure / Miximizer Brochure
- UP Product Guide / Large UP UPS Product Guide
- UP XL Installation & Operation Guide / UP Insulation Guide / UP Series Installation & Operation Guide /
UPS Series 200 Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of VLC/VLSC, single stage, inline pumps with CUE drive (Grundfos variable frequency drive), and control are part of the family of pumps, which are better engineered to increase efficiency and reduce radial loads.
- General Brochure
- Product Flyer / VLC Spec Sheet / VLSC Spec Sheet / VL, VLC, VLS, VLSC Parts Guide / VLC, VLCS Installation & Operation Guide / VL, VLS Installation & Operation Guide / VLSC Range Chart / VLC Range Chart / VLC Cross Section / VLSC Cross Section
The VLSE is a single stage, inline pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control.
- General Flyer
- Product Flyer / Product Spec Sheet / Product Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide / VLSE Installation & Operation Guide / VLSE Pump Model Range Chart / VLSE Range Chart / VLSE Cross Section