From the world-renowned Grundfos CR to offerings within the Paco product brand, Grundfos in-line pumps are available in a wide range of materials and configurations to fit your application needs.
Grundfos was the first pump manufacturer ever to create a multi-stage in-line pump. Known as the CR pump, this innovative design has inspired followers all over the world. Even so, continuous development and innovation ensure that the Grundfos CR remains unmatched. The CR of today reflects the needs and requirements of customers worldwide.
Meanwhile, our Paco-brand inline pumps have also proven to be extremely versatile, often exceeding the requirements for a variety of market applications, such as chilled water, condenser water, and hot water systems. Once fitted with a speed-control system, the pumps significantly cut energy use and provide a pump payback in as little as one to two years.
The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
- Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KP Flyer / PACO KPVS
- Product Guide
Grundfos circulators are specifically designed for heating and cooling systems. The wet rotor design ensures quiet maintenance free operation.
- UPS Brochure / UP Brochure / Miximizer Brochure
- UP Product Guide / Large UP UPS Product Guide
- UP XL Installation & Operation Guide / UP Insulation Guide / UP Series Installation & Operation Guide /
UPS Series 200 Installation & Operation Guide