Grundfos booster pumps are available in a wide range of materials and configurations to fit your application needs. Equipped with world-renowned Grundfos pumps, our boosters meet changing capacity requirements with optimal efficiency. Our fully integrated, all-in-one packaged systems are designed to handle even the most difficult applications with ease and accuracy. They also offer connectivity through the Grundfos Remote Management System, which allows users to monitor performance and optimizesystem settings from anywhere.
Grundfos Boosters are truly in a class of their own. By combining advanced product features with simplicity and user-friendliness, Grundfos’ comprehensive range of boosting systems is the unrivalled leader in a wide variety of markets– from residential and commercial buildings to water utility projects and industrial applications. Looking for a more customized solution? Check out Grundfos Engineered Systems.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CME Installation and Operation Manual / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- MPC BoosterpaQ Brochure / MPC HVAC Brochure
- MPC Data Booklet / MPC Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-E HVAC Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E HVAC Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-E CR Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E CRE Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
The Hydro Multi-B is a unique combination of variable speed multistage pumps and simple user interface.The CME pump combined with an MLE motor provides the variable speed functionality with energy efficiency that exceeds NEMA premium efficiency levels.