Grundfos booster pumps are available in a wide range of materials and configurations to fit your application needs. Equipped with world-renowned Grundfos pumps, our boosters meet changing capacity requirements with optimal efficiency. Our fully integrated, all-in-one packaged systems are designed to handle even the most difficult applications with ease and accuracy. They also offer connectivity through the Grundfos Remote Management System, which allows users to monitor performance and optimizesystem settings from anywhere.
Grundfos Boosters are truly in a class of their own. By combining advanced product features with simplicity and user-friendliness, Grundfos’ comprehensive range of boosting systems is the unrivalled leader in a wide variety of markets– from residential and commercial buildings to water utility projects and industrial applications.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure / Water Utility Applications Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-ED Spec Sheet
- MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Hydro Multi-B is a unique combination of variable speed multistage pumps and simple user interface.The CME pump combined with an MLE motor provides the variable speed functionality with energy efficiency that exceeds NEMA premium efficiency levels.