The CU 301 is a control and communication unit developed for SQE well pumps used in constant-pressure applications.
The CU 301 control unit provides:
- Full control of the SQE pump.
- Two-way communication with the pump.
- Simple pressure adjustments.
- Alarm indication (LED) when service is needed.
- Configuration with R100 remote control.
- Configuration with Grundfos GO Remote.
The CU 301 communicates with the pump via mainsborne signalling (Power Line Communication),meaning that no extra cables are required between the CU 301 and the pump.
Features & Benefits:
CU 301 control can detect:
- No contact to pump
- Under voltage
- Speed reduction
- Over temperature
- Sensor defective.
The CU 301 incorporates:
- External signal input for pressure sensor
- Connection to an operating relay for indication of pump operation.
1. Pump running indicator
- System pressure setting
- System ON/OFF
- Button lock indicator
- Dry-running indicator
Optional R100 remote control
Wireless infrared remote control of the CU 301 is possible by means of the R100. Using the R100, it is possible to monitor and change the operating parameters of the pump.
Optional Grundfos GO Remote
- Complete solution
- Easy set-up
- Built-in protection features
Constant Pressure Systems Brochure
Literature Code: L-SP-SL-019
File Size: 2.71 MB
SQ, SQE, SQE-NE Technical Guide
Technical Guide and Pump Curves
Literature Code: L-SQ-PG-001
File Size: 3.74 MB
CU 301 Installation and Operation Guide
Literature Code: L-SP-TL-019
File Size: 1.4 MB