Grundfos Engineered Systems (GES) designs and manufactures packaged pumping systems for Commercial and Industrial applications. We focus on solutions that combine our unique core technologies. These solutions include optimized pumping systems with intelligent controls and packaged plants that include the selection of the most efficient equipment technology available for each application. GES offers open skid systems or enclosed systems.
Our outdoor rated modular enclosures are designed for superior life and include lighting, convenience receptacles, and HVAC unit for equipment maintenance working conditions. Seismic and wind load rating available along with corrosive environment coatings for conditions such as sea water.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Integration of Grundfos premium efficient pumps from our comprehensive range of pumps. The pump on any HVAC system is the engine that drives the heating and cooling medium throughout the building
- Complete electrical distribution for single-point input power connection.
- Innovative design and intensive engineering effort translate into lower initial cost, longer pump life, and lower maintenance costs
- Systems designed for maximum efficiency, reliability, and quieter operation for the end user
- Fixed costs and guaranteed delivery for a major portion of your project
- CU 352 control system for ease of use and integration with your facility
- GES systems are built to be shipped to jobsite, installed quickly, and efficiently for immediate operation. Factory built systems minimize jobsite disruption and various construction delays.
- Pressure testing of all finished piping and components up to 300 psi as needed by project
- Continuity test of all 480V power wiring for proper phasing and grounding
- Engineered to order design with 3D CAD modelling
- Single source of manufacturing and ISO 9001 facility provides quality construction and value-added services
- Chilled water distribution
- Heating water distribution
- Condenser water distribution
- Geothermal loop
- Critical cooling
- District heating and cooling
- Industrial process