The Morris 7100 line is a series of large dry-pit, solids-handling pumps used for sewage, wastewater, raw water and light slurry applications. Robust materials, thick castings and customized design assure long service life and efficient operation. The impeller and casing design ensures smooth vibration-free pumping.
- Capacities to 140,000 USGPM (32,000 m3/h)
- Heads to 260 feet (79m)
- Custom “high head” systems available
- Temperatures to 250 degrees F (120 C)
- Pressures to 110 PSIG (758 kPa)
- Solids to 9-3/4 inches (388mm)
Use our pump selection tool to find what you are looking for.
1) Online pump selection & sizing in real time, including performance curves and associated pump catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.). To assure that you are accessing the latest pump curves and catalog documents, we strongly recommend that you use the online pump selection system.
2) Download the PumpfinderPlus program for installation on your PC. Permits pumps selection and sizing without internet connection. Internet connection is required to acccess related catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.).
Recommended System Requirements:
• Standard PC with a 486 or higher processor
• Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 98 or later)
• VGA or higher resolution, single video display
• Mouse or other compatible pointing device
• Adobe Reader software for viewing/printing the supplemental catalog documents. Click here to download free copy.
3) When available, links to updates for PumpfinderPlus.
4) For software Technical Support, please contact:
Engineered Software, Inc.
Heavy Duty Pumps for wastewater and raw water
The new North Creek Pumping Station in King County,Wash., had to maintain the Department of Natural Resources' national reputation for outstanding reliability. To make sure it did, the design team applied the most advanced pump technology and vibration prevention methods.
Water and Wastewater Solutions
Responsible stewardship and good business