The Grundfos JP line of self-priming centrifugal jet pumps is designed for shallow well, deep well, and convertible shallow well pump applications. JP pumps are suitable for pumping clean, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-explosive liquids, free of solid particles and fibres. JP pumps provide excellent suction capacity.
Motors are Totally Enclosed and Fan Cooled (TEFC) for quiet operation and superior protection in harsh environments. A full range of motor horsepower are offered from 1/2HP to 3HP. 1/2HP thru 1HP are dual voltage (115/230V) and 1 1/2HP thru 3HP are single voltage (230V).
Grundfos JP pumps are particularly suitable for domestic water supply systems, light agriculture, industrial water transfer, and home and market gardens.
- Features and benefits
Rugged cast iron or stainless steel construction end suction, top discharge arrangement
- technopolymer impeller
- built-in ejector complete with clean-out port to clear blockages from nozzle
- convenient priming plug for ease of priming and air elimination
- ceramic-carbon bellows mechanical seal ensures trouble-free operation
- high quality pressure switch.
- Rugged cast iron or stainless steel
- Technopolymer impeller
- Built-in ejector complete