The Grundfos suction diffuser provides and ensures a uniform flow pattern to the suction side of the pump ensuring a stable NPSH. The suction diffuser makes it possible to install the pump in a very narrow spacing as no long bends are necessary.
The suction diffuser incorporates a cylindrical strainer preventing impurities from entering the pump. Additional features include a disposable stainless steel start-up screen for capture and removal of foreign particulates in system piping and an adjustable support for mounting.
All Pump Applications
PACOpaQ™ HVAC packaged pumping systems
Standard Features and Benefits
- Provides a uniform flow pattern to the suction of the pump for a stable NPSH.
- Incorporates a strainer to prevent impurities from entering the pumps
- Comes with a disposable, fine mesh disposable start-up screen
- Adjustable support for proper mounting
- Tested to 265 PSI for 125 PSIG rating
- Tested to 426 PSI for 250 PSIG ratings