Grundfos Engineered Systems (GES) designs and manufactures packaged boiler systems and plants for optimal climatization. Our boiler plants incorporate Grundfos energy efficient pumping systems, a variety of boiler technologies, and condensate return water systems for fully integrated modular plants. Our outdoor rated modular enclosures are designed for superior life and include lighting, convenience receptacles, and HVAC unit for equipment maintenance working conditions. Seismic and wind load rating available along with corrosive environment coatings for conditions such as sea water.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Integration of our complete Grundfos premium efficient pumps. The pump on any HVAC system is the engine that drives the heating and cooling medium throughout the building.
- Utilization of the proper boiler technology custom designed for your project need.
- Fixed costs and guaranteed delivery for a major portion of your project. Gas and condensate lines included on systems when needed.
- Our plants are built to be shipped to jobsite, installed quickly, and efficiently for immediate operation. Factory built plants minimize jobsite disruption and various construction delays.
- Complete electrical distribution for single-point input power connection.
- Complete designs with steam generators along with both condensing and non-condensing hot water boilers.
- Pressure testing of all finished piping and components up to 300 psi as needed by project.
- Continuity test of all 480V power wiring for proper phasing and grounding.
- Engineered to order design with 3D CAD modelling.
- Single source of manufacturing provides quality construction and value-added services.
- Critical heating
- District heating
- Industrial process