Grundfos Engineered Systems (GES) offers comprehensive site specific engineered-to-order solutions for Water Utility / Municipal Community Booster Systems. These solutions include optimized pumping systems with the selection of most efficient pump type and technologies and intelligent controls available for each application. The GES packages arrive pre-wired, pre-piped and pre-commissioned. A GES packaged system will eliminate the headaches of cost over-runs and unforeseen operational problems often experienced with a component system. Total cost and schedule are accurately determined long before installation is completed.
GES packaged systems come with a multitude of options including: pumps, valves, controls, intelligent controllers and VFDs for your specific equipment requirements. GES provides skid mounted packages that can be open or enclosed in a variety of fiberglass and steel options. Each enclosed option has an assortment of exterior colors and façade options to meet your site conditions. The GES enclosed pumping systems include options such as electrical distribution, magnetic flow meters, separate rooms with chemical feed, pressure reducing valves, HVAC and any other customer specified accessories.
Key Features and Benefits
- Single source of products and manufacturing provide cost confidence and schedule ease for end user
- NSF61 compliant components and design
- ISO 9001 manufacturing facility provides quality construction and value-added services
- Simplified power distribution for complete single-point input power connection
- Controlled manufacturing environment for on time delivery to site
- Innovative designs using 3D CAD modelling and dedicated engineering effort translate into lower initial cost, longer pump life, and lower maintenance costs
- GES team of engineering, and manufacturing experts support our customers from concept design to installation and beyond
- GES facility manufacturing footprint of over 240,000 sq ft with heavy crane bays for large systems
- Pressure testing of all finished piping and components up to 300 psi as required by project
- Continuity test of all 480V power wiring for proper phasing and grounding
- Enclosure facade options include fiberglass, brick, stone, or metal
- Water distribution