Unparalleled machine diagnostics to protect your critical equipment
Grundfos brings artificial-intelligence (AI) to the maintenance world with a next-generation machine health solution. The platform, Grundfos Machine Health (GMH), empowers user to convert their data into meaningful actions aimed at improving efficiency and preventing downtime.
GMH identifies faults based on what is “normal” for each individual pump or machine. Once there is even the slightest suggestion that something abnormal is occurring, you receive an alert via email, text or phone call.
The alerts provide valuable and actionable insight into the health of your equipment and allow your maintenance team to prioritize there tasks for the most critical actions. This ensures your equipment is always up and-running and problems can be fixed before major issues develop.
How Does Grundfos Machine Health Work?
Our advanced wireless sensors are installed using a non-invasive method (approximately 5-minutes per sensor). Data is transferred to our iso27001 secure cloud platform where a robust algorithm uses measurements like vibration and temperature to detect the slightest variation in your equipment’s optimal performance. The variant is then translated into actionable tasks which help your maintenance team prioritize their workload and prevent costly failures. GMH can be easily expanded to other equipment or facilities within your company – the platform can be customized to meet your needs.
A Solution Like No Other
- Live, accurate and actionable insights to improve your pumps and machines delivered immediately to your web platform, available only from Grundfos
- A temperature measurement range of -40°F to 257°F, rather than the smaller range competitors measure of 40°F to 185°F
- Advanced sensors that offer earlier and more detailed reporting than any other model
- Hardware installation, platform customization, and comprehensive support included in subscription
- - 30% lower maintenance costs
- - 20% reduction in energy consumed
- - 75% fewer breakdowns
- - 45% more uptime
The S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
Intelligent technology adapts with precision to deliver optimal performance, energy efficiency, and reliability.
Premium energy efficient motor technology that reduces service and life-cycle costs.
Functionality that makes installation, operation and maintenance easier and more user-friendly.