Series 2151 Vertical Suspended Wet-Pit Solids Handling Pumps
CHICAGO PUMP® Series 2151 "VCS" Vertical Suspended Wet-Pit Solids Handling Pump are designed to fulfill the exacting demands required in the positive transfer of liquid wastes, including solids, from municipal, industrial, institutional and commercial buildings.
- Capacities to 6,000 USGPM (379 l/s)
- Heads to 105 feet (32m)
- Discharge Sizes 3" ~ 10" (76mm ~ 254mm)
- Solids (sphere size) to 5" (127mm)
Chicago Pump, Series 2110/2111 Dry-Pit Solids Handling Pumps specifications:
- Capacities to 10,000 USGPM (631 l/s)
- Heads to 240 feet (73m)
- Discharge Sizes 4" ~ 12" (102mm ~ 305mm)
- Solids (sphere size) to 6" (152mm)
Use our pump selection tool to find what you are looking for.
> Online Version (Internet required to view each time)
> Download Version (Save on your local computer)
1) Online pump selection & sizing in real time, including performance curves and associated pump catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.). To assure that you are accessing the latest pump curves and catalog documents, we strongly recommend that you use the online pump selection system.
2) Download the PumpfinderPlus program for installation on your PC. Permits pumps selection and sizing without internet connection. Internet connection is required to acccess related catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.).
Recommended System Requirements:
• Standard PC with a 486 or higher processor
• Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 98 or later)
• VGA or higher resolution, single video display
• Mouse or other compatible pointing device
• Adobe Reader software for viewing/printing the supplemental catalog documents.
3) When available, links to updates for PumpfinderPlus
4) For software Technical Support, please contact:
Engineered Software, Inc.