Deliver hot water at the push of a button with the ALPHA15-55 HWR-D.
The ALPHA15-55 HWR-D is a recirculation system that delivers hot water in homes at the push of a button. The system includes an ALPHA15-55 HWR-D circulator pump, a temperature sensor and two push button controls. The push button will activate the pump via a Bluetooth signal and will run until the water temperature reaches 102°F, as indicated by the external temperature sensor or the pump has been operating continuously for 5 minutes.
The system’s ALPHA circulator includes plug and pump technology and a permanent magnet motor (ECM), which can reduce energy consumption by up to 50%, making it the most efficient pump of its kind. Bluetooth technology enables communication between the pump, temperature sensor, and push button control making installation simple with no electrical work required!
The ALPHA15-55 HWR-D system saves thousands of gallons of water a year, decreases homeowners’ energy usage and meets regulations like California’s Title 24.
Key Features and Benefits
• Plug and play design (115V)
• Designed with trusted ECM technology which has been used
by Grundfos for more than 17 years
• LED light indicators for pump settings and alarms
• Easy to use push button control settings
• Accessories available for installation flexibility
• All components built by Grundfos
• Bluetooth signal range of up to 300ft (free air)
• Wireless communication, no wiring required
• Suitable for tankless water heater systems
Residential hot water recirculation