The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
Features & Benefits
- ALPHA1 can replace more than 30 other pump models
- ALPHA1 features the highest torque rating and most powerful start feature in its class which attempts to restart indefinitely every seven seconds in blocked rotor conditions
- Designed with trusted Grundfos ECM (permanent magnet motor) technology which has been used by Grundfos for more than 15 years
ALPHA1 features three-constant pressure control modes with easy to use push button settings
- Large LED display shows energy watt consumption and flow indicator in gallons per minute
- Available in both cast iron and stainless steel models
- ALPHA1 is compatible with either a line cord or terminal box for conduit connections
- Extremely quiet 19.2 dB(A) operation – tested in one of the best European sound labs
- ALPHA1 features an integrated check-valve and nut captures for flanges
- Magnetite resistant design with a stainless-steel bearing plate, robust ceramic shaft and ceramic bearing rings
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA1 is suitable for:
- Systems with constant or varying flow
- One pipe systems
- Two pipe systems
- Domestic hot-water recirculation
- Systems where night setback is required.
Find a Distributor
Contact a Distributor for purchase information, locations or product availability.
Grundfos Kansas City – Grundfos Brand
Toll-Free Number: 1-888-237-1960
Local Number: 913-227-3400