Grundfos SRG recirculation pumps provide energy-efficient pumping. The drive unit is equipped with IE3 motor components and combined with the large variety of gear steps, this forms a suitable overall range. Additionally a variable-speed drive can be added, for even better performance adaption.
The range covers horisontally installed pumps, mounted on a motor bracket for quick installation. The pumps pumps the activated sludge around in the treatment plant assisting with high flow and low head. Wastewater infrastructure is an obvious application area – from network stations to treatment plants – but the SRG pump range is also appreciated by industry and agriculture professionals worldwide.
The recirculation pumps are designed for distribution of liquids in:
- Sludge treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial processes
- Biogas plants
The recirculation pumps are fitted with stainless steel impellers with diameters between 300 and 800 mm and rotation speeds up to 1000 min-1.
Features and benefits
- Highly energy-efficient products, driven by IE3 motor components
- Wide range of flexible installation accessories
- Simple maintenance and service
- Electronic leak sensor and moisture switch
- Shaft seal protected against abrasive materials
- Self-cleaning stainless steel
- Hydraulically efficient and robust propellers cast-iron motor housing.
- -Highly energy-efficient products
- -Simple maintenance and service
- -Electronic leak sensor and moisture switch