Grundfos and its legacy brands provide a comprehensive range of optimized solutions for raw water intake applications spanning groundwater, renewable intake, seawater, rivers & lakes, and recycled water. Our range of products include dosing & disinfection, submersible well pumps, split case pumps, and controls & monitoring.
PACO KP/KPV/KPVS l Peerless AE l Peerless TU/TUT l Peerless Vertical Turbine l SP l SQE
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- SP Systems Brochure / SP Systems Flyer / SP Product Flyer
- Databooklet / Product Guide
- 4" SP Installation & Operation Guide
- 6,8,10" SP Installation & Operation Guide
The SQE is the only constant pressure pump on the market fully equipped with built-in electronic controls which allow for advanced computer controlled performance and state of the art protection features including sophisticated diagnostics.
- Constant Pressure Brochure
- Product Guide
- Selection Guide
- Installation & Operation Guide