Grundfos offers complete rainwater harvesting systems with integrated controls to collect rainwater for non-potable purposes such as toilet flushing, washing machines, cooling towers and irrigation.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
The PACO KP/KPV/KPVS split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
- KPVS Brochure / KPV Flyer / KPV Spec Sheet / KP Flyer / KP Spec Sheet / PACO KPVS / KPVS Spec Sheet
- Product Guide / KP-KPV Parts Guide / KPVS Parts Guide / KP, KPV, KPVS Installation & Operations Guide / KP Cross Section / KPV Cross Section / KPVS Cross Section / KP Range Chart / KPV Range Chart
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivaled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
- General Brochure / Submersible Flyer
- Open Line Shaft - Flanged Flyer / Open Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer
- Enclosed Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer / Vertical Turbine Pumps Poster
- Product Flyer
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- SP Systems Brochure / SP Systems Flyer / SP Product Flyer
- Databooklet / Product Guide
- 4" SP Installation & Operation Guide
- 6,8,10" SP Installation & Operation Guide
The SQE is the only constant pressure pump on the market fully equipped with built-in electronic controls which allow for advanced computer controlled performance and state of the art protection features including sophisticated diagnostics.
- Constant Pressure Brochure
- Product Guide
- Selection Guide
- Installation & Operation Guide