Grundfos and its legacy brands provide a comprehensive range of optimized industrial solutions for the North American market. Grundfos is a full-line supplier of reliable products and robust service offerings for both process applications, including Chemicals, Automotive, Mining, Oil & Gas, Food, Beverage & Pharmaceutical, and Power.
The ability to offer one of the broadest pump lines for process and industrial applications, supported by factory-trained stocking distributors and worldwide inventories, has made Grundfos an industry leader. Available in most machinable alloys and non-metallic materials of construction, Grundfos pumps will meet your exact requirements. We are also ready to propose innovative supply, maintenance and service packages to allow our Process Industry customers to concentrate on their core business and let the experts worry about supply, operation and maintenance of pumping solutions.
CR/CRE l CR-H/CRN-H/CRE-H/CRNE-H l CRN l LCSE l PACO LC/LF/LCS l Peerless 8175 l Peerless 8196 l Peerless 8796 l Peerless AE l Peerless F/C l Peerless TU/TUT l Peerless Vertical Turbine l SMART Digital S - DDA/DDC/DDE & Digital XL - DDA/DDE l SP
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivaled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
- General Brochure / Submersible Flyer
- Open Line Shaft - Flanged Flyer / Open Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer
- Enclosed Line Shaft - Threaded Flyer / Vertical Turbine Pumps Poster
- Product Flyer
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- SP Systems Brochure / SP Systems Flyer / SP Product Flyer
- Databooklet / Product Guide
- 4" SP Installation & Operation Guide
- 6,8,10" SP Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart