The full-line Grundfos range caters to the specific needs of oil and gas applications. Our range has models specifically designed to handle viscous, hazardous substances and sensitive processes – all with maximum care and effectiveness.
Grundfos helps to power the world by manufacturing the world's most reliable and effecient pumps. Grundfos and its legacy-brand pump solutions are found in circulating, cooling, and fire protection systems in all areas of the energy industry including oil, natural gas, nuclear, coal and renewable sources. Our innovative supply, maintenance and service packages allow our customers to concentrate on their core business while the Peerless experts worry about the supply, operation and maintenance of pumps.
CR/CRE l CRE Plus l CRFlex l CR-H/CRN-H/CRE-H/CRNE-H l CRN l DMH l DMX l Dosing Skid System (DSS) l Dosing Tank Station (DTS) l Hydro MPC l LCSE l PACO LC/LF/LCS l Peerless 8196 l Peerless AE l Peerless F/C l Peerless TU/TUT l Peerless Vertical Turbine l SMART Digital S - DDA/DDC/DDE & Digital XL - DDA/DDE l SP
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart
All the benefits of the renowned Grundfos CR for an ANSI dimensional solution that will fit into your existing pump and piping footprint with no modifications (ANSI / ASME B73.1 piping dimensions).
Dosing Tank Stations (DTS) are the first choice in the matter of economic efficiency when adding liquids as coagulants, disinfectants or neutralizing agents in a precise and controlled way to a process.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide
- Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos Hydro MPC systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- MPC BoosterpaQ Brochure / MPC HVAC Brochure
- MPC Data Booklet / MPC Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-E HVAC Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E HVAC Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-E CR Panel Mount VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E CRE Integrated VFD/PM Motor Spec Sheet
- MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The SP pumps are made from 100% high-grade stainless steel to ensure efficient corrosion resistance and long product life in even the most demanding environments. The range is available in three grades of stainless steel.
- SP Systems Brochure / SP Systems Flyer / SP Product Flyer
- Databooklet / Product Guide
- 4" SP Installation & Operation Guide
- 6,8,10" SP Installation & Operation Guide