Available for both new home construction as well as retrofit projects, Grundfos hot water recirculation solutions eliminate the wait for hot water at showerheads and sink taps, preventing thousands of gallons of water from flowing down the drain as it warms.
The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
- Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
The MAGNA3 pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with communication equipment and motors with electronic speed control based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator motor technology.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide
- Product Flyer / Product Spec Sheet / Product Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos circulators are specifically designed for heating and cooling systems. The wet rotor design ensures quiet maintenance free operation.
- UPS Brochure / UP Brochure / Miximizer Brochure
- UP Product Guide / Large UP UPS Product Guide
- UP XL Installation & Operation Guide / UP Insulation Guide / UP Series Installation & Operation Guide /
UPS Series 200 Installation & Operation Guide