For every conceivable pump application in food processing and manufacturing, the full-line Grundfos range gives you better peace of mind and optimal compatibility. With features including stable temperature control and process control.
This horizontal multistage close-coupled pump is a compact, reliable and quiet pump designed to work in a variety of applications.
- General Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer
- Installation & Operation Guide
- Spec Sheet / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CME Installation & Operation Guide
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel, and all-titanium. The CRE pump is a CR pump, motor and integrated variable frequency drive.
- CR Brochure / CRE Brochure / CRE-DP Flyer / CR Custom Built Flyer / CRE Plus Flyer
- CR Product Guide / CRE Product Guide / CR Custom Built Product Guide
- CR Installation & Operation Gudie / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Permanet Magnet Motor Installation & Operation
- CRE-H Pressure Transducer Installation & Operation Guide / CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE PM Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRE Installation & Operation Guide / CRE, CRIE, CRNE, SPKE, CRKE, MTRE, CMS Installation & Operation Guide / CRE-DP Installation & Operation Guide
CR, CRN handles a variety of liquids from potable water to industrial liquids within a very wide temperature, flow and pressure scale.
- CRN High Pressure Product Guide / CRN MAGDrive Product Guide / CRN Product Flyer
- CRN MAGDrive Installation & Operation Guide / CR, CRN Installation & Operation Guide
Grundfos DDI pumps provide Digital Dosing from 75 ml/h up to 150 l/h with real setting of the flow rate. The integrated high-performance microelectronics and the innovative speed-regulated drive technology produce a precise and continuous dosing guaranteeing consistent media mixing and process quality.
- Product Brochure
Grundfos Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
- General Brochure / Sales Brochure / Water Utility Applications Brochure
- Product Guide / Product Flyer / Installation & Operation Guide
- MPC-E Integrated VFD Spec Sheet / MPC-E Integrated VFD Motor Spec Sheet / MPC-E Mounted VFD Spec Sheet
- MPC-ED Spec Sheet / MPC-EDF Spec Sheet / MPC-EF Spec Sheet / MPC-F Spec Sheet / MPC-S Spec Sheet
The Grundfos line of LCSE, single stage, end suction, split coupled pumps with integrated motor, drive, and control serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability.
- Product Flyer / LCSE Spec Sheet / E-Pumps Brochure
- LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LCSE, VLSE Installation & Operation Guide
- LFE, LCSE Installation & Operation Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart
- LCSE Range Chart / LCSE Cross Section
Advanced features incorporated as standard on PACO end suction pumps ensure optimum performance and reliability.
- LCS Brochure / LCS Flyer / LCS Spec Sheet / LCS Range Chart / LC Spec Sheet / LC Cross Section
- LF Flyer / LF Spec Sheet / LF Cross Section
- LC, LF, LCV Parts Guide / LCS, LCSE Parts Guide / LC, LCV, LF, LCS Installation & Operation Guide
- LCV Cross Section / LFE Spec Sheet / LFE Parts Guide / LFE, LCSE Range Chart / LFE Range Chart