Boasting the lowest warranty return rate of any circulator, the Grundfos ALPHA product line replaces more than 30 pump models.
Not all circulators are created equal – be genuine ALPHA1
The ALPHA1 is the latest expansion to Grundfos' world-renowned ALPHA product line, providing customers with the flexibility to select the most appropriate features for their specific needs. Designed to the highest possible standards and made proudly in the USA, the ALPHA1 is genuine Grundfos in every sense of the word.
- The only circulators you need – ALPHA1 / ALPHA2 will each replace more than 30 other pumps
- Trusted technology – ALPHA products are built with 16+ years ECM experience and 65+ years hydronic experience (we’re not rookies)
- Shorten your installation time – helpful features including standard or rotated flanges, plug and play start-up and nut captures, allow for quick and simple installation
- No call backs – ALPHA products have the lowest warranty return rate of any Grundfos pump
- Built in the US – ALPHA1 / ALPHA2 are built in our Fresno, California plant
Choosing the Right Pump for Your Job is Simple
Grundfos ALPHA products give you the flexibility to choose the right features for your application while keeping sizing and selection quick and easy.
ALPHA Product Line
The ALPHA1 is an energy efficient, variable-speed circulator built with reliable, electronically controlled Grundfos permanent magnet motor (ECM) technology. Featuring three-constant pressure control modes, an LED display and easy-to-use push button controls, the ALPHA1 is the perfect solution for domestic hydronic heating and hot water recirculation applications.
Boasting unrivalled energy efficiency and easy installation, ALPHA2 is the best pump to for covering your toughest heating demands, as well as 90% of air-conditioning and cooling demands. And with four newly added features, it just got even tougher. Robust start-up means it shakes free any impurities before the pump starts at the beginning of the heating season.