Grundfos Pumps Corporation in the United States has implemented the attached unilateral Internet Minimum Advertised Price (“iMAP”) policy to enhance and further support its high-quality distribution network, its brand reputation, and customer service, which in turn support its ability to innovate and produce the highest quality products.
This IMAP policy is not a part of, and not intended to replace of modify, any of the Terms & Conditions of Sales between Grundfos and any of its distribution/ reselling partners.
The iMAP Policy in short:
- Grundfos has unilaterally determined that it will only do business with any distributor or reseller that adhere to the guidelines set forth within the Grundfos iMAP Policy and specifically does not directly or indirectly through one of its own transactional customers, advertise any product(s) covered by this iMAP Policy at a price lower than published in the iMAP Price Book.
- The iMAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which iMAP Products are sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the telephone. Grundfos distributors and resellers have complete discretion to resell iMAP Products at prices of their own choosing.
- The Grundfos iMAP Policy is not an agreement between Grundfos and you. This is a unilateral Grundfos policy and we do not seek nor, will we accept your agreement, assurance of compliance or consent.
- The iMAP Policy applies to all Internet advertisements of iMAP Products, including but not limited to online flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, sponsored links, websites operated by, affiliated with and/or linked to the distributor’s/reseller’s website, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media connected to the Internet.
- Grundfos has partnered with The Brand Protection Agency (BPA) as its sole iMAP Policy Enforcer. BPA will act on behalf of Grundfos to enforce the policy using the enforcement guidelines below. Any and all questions or concerns regarding this policy and its enforcement must be submitted to BPA after registering as a Grundfos’ retailer/distributor at Grundfos.channelsync.com.
- Neither Grundfos nor any of its representatives other than its iMAP Policy Administrator (Brand Protection Agency) will discuss any aspect of this iMAP Policy or violations with you. No Grundfos employee or representative is authorized to discuss any aspect of this iMAP Policy with you except for the iMAP Policy Administrator. Further support can be accessed upon registering as a Grundfos distributor/reseller at grundfos.channelsync.com.