Engineer in the Grundfos Group, Supplier Quality Function. Carry through improvements of supplier quality. Make analysis and reports regarding capability of suppliers and supplier processes and lead/participate in projects with inputs on how to secure the required level of quality, responsible for a certain technical commodity portfolio.
Support for local production
- Request and follow up improvements from suppliers of Casting and Machining commodity group related components.
- Escalation point in cases of urgent issues like supplier related production stop or recall (Red alert case handler), fast stock replacement, etc.
- Quality approval of new suppliers to Commodities/technical groups.
- Veto right based on quality for supplier selection for new products in Commodities/technical groups.
- Define the audit plan for his/her commodity, based on historical results and future expectations, with cooperation with SAM / SQE organisation.
- Communicate the audit plan, involve the SQE organisation, if needed. Make follow-up on the audit actions.
- Develop the given supplier base, which is able to fulfil the current and future requirements.
- In cases of critical supplier VPCs:
- Support SPA-process of new deliveries from supplier in portfolio
- Decision maker on needed SPA activities.
- Escalate quality issues to potential red alert to Management.
- Build active cooperation on local /reginal / Global level of SQE / SQD members.
- Work- and carry out action list, based on his/her supplier base in order to improve their quality performance.
- Setting target and break it down to appropriate levels, to his/her commodity, in agreement with the SAM organisation
Quality training of employees in cases where Q department is involved
- Basic SAP R3/ Q module
- VPC process
Skilled within the field of Quality ( 3 or 4 years of experience)
A theoretical education as Mechanical- or Electrical -Engineer.
Knowledge on PPAP; PSW; APQP; Run and Rate
English knowledge – intermediate level
Experience with similar tasks in the car industry.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.