Grundfos Americas Region is one of the Grundfos Sales regions with focus within sales, after sales service as well as manufacturing of certain product types for the Americas market. The region covers companies in 7 countries from Canada, the United States, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Brazil and Columbia.
This role will be responsible for the overall strategy, growth, direction and management of the Service business in the Midwest region. This includes the development of a Midwest Service strategy by prioritizing and identifying growth opportunities, process and commercial standardization across the business to seek opportunity for shared best practice, leverage points for resources and optimization of revenue and profit potential.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales and profitable growth for the Midwest Service business.
- Work with pump sales organization in addition to the other Grundfos Service organizations to maximize the revenue & profit potential.
- Develop an organization and process that supports strategic growth in Midwest Service offerings.
- Work with members of both the Sales and Service management teams, evaluate, recommend and implement opportunities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Midwest Grundfos Authorized Service Partner program.
- Lead Midwest service innovation efforts relating to the IIoT (Industrial internet of things) and remote monitoring.
- Participate in large claim resolution to secure win/win solutions that protect company interests.
- In collaboration with Regional Service, establish performance metrics and targets
- Act as a member of the Regional Service leadership team and perform projects that are assigned as part of regional priorities.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures and ensure compliance with delegation of authority instruments.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical subject preferred (example: Engineering, etc.) or technical related field of study.
- Functional experience as an After Market/Service Manager in a larger organization for at least 5 years.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a service organization.
- Strong mechanical and electrical acumen with knowledge of pumps is an asset.
- Experience applying negotiation and resolution management skills
- Has experience in auditing for ISO standards (ISO18001/14001/9001)
- Experience working in a global environment is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen and experience growing a business/segment.
- High drive and goal orientation. Determined to achieve high quality results. Customer and result oriented.
- Can create engagement and motivation across the regions and stakeholders and have an ability to connect and work in networks within a large international matrix organization.
- Has both relationship and change management skills.
- Strong computer Skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Domestic and international travel is primarily within the Americas Region. Total travel is estimated at approximately 50% annually. Candidate must be able to maintain a valid passport and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Experience collaborating with various sales leaders to align growth strategies.
- Knowledge of elements in a P&L to drive revenue and cost to serve improvements.
- Experience directing, training and establishing a customer centric culture.
- Participation in setting and managing forecasts/budgets in collaboration with finance.
- Ability to promote and execute cross training of the Field Service teams to allow us to serve customers with products from other Grundfos facilities, as well as non-Grundfos products.
- Experience executing timely and meaningful performance reviews; actively develop, train and encourage employees to grow professionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate effective at all levels of an organization with strong leadership and change management skills and the ability to deliver professional presentations to large groups.
- Drive for results, customer focus, strategic agility, ability to deal with ambiguity and the ability to build and maintain high performing teams
- Ability to effectively plan, manage and measure work
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.