The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the General Manager of U.S. Sales by handling information requests, conducting research, preparing reports, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging travel, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and planning meetings. Assistance will also be required to prepare budgets and executive reports, including extensive PowerPoint presentations.
Principle Dutites & Responsabilites:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with customers
- Prepare internal and external documents for the General Manager
- Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain calendar, and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as customer events, management meetings, and staff appreciation events
- Go on site inspections as needed when planning events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among customers and staff
- Take minutes of various meetings
- Complete and process Visa and Passport applications
Education & Experience:
Minimum of 8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
High school diploma; An Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Professional clerical and meeting-management experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to work and manage projects independently, take initiative, be a problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, develops relationships within the organization and learns formal and informal organization structure to assist in goal achievement
- Requires strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Project management experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become proficient with company specific programs and software
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Able to travel for meetings when necessary.
Must be dependable and consistently demonstrate regular attendance.
Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.