Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing & Strategy, the Market Segment Manager (MSM) will be the primary interface to the USA and Canadian sales teams to strategize, plan, execute and manage our primary go-to-market activities. The Market Segment Manager will develop a deep understanding of customer needs within the segment to proactively create tactical solutions that promote improving both customer satisfaction and the overall Grundfos customer experience.
- Create engagement campaigns that build brand awareness, preference and loyalty with key decision makers who influence the specification, purchase and use of Grundfos products.
- To support Grundfos efforts around a content marketing focus, the MSM will develop highly integrated marketing campaigns that support both channel efforts and end user needs.
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the Marketing team to ensure a thorough understanding of various customer personas and implement a customer-centric content marketing approach in all marketing efforts.
- Develop and deliver marketing initiatives that include campaigns, lead nurturing programs, major messaging themes, product launches, ads, trade shows and local events.
- Support the field sales organization on day-to-day needs like promo ordering, fulfilling partner requests and creating content, including both writing and graphic design, as needed.
- Conduct Voice of Customer (VoC) research to map strategic marketing priorities.
- Accompany sales teams to validate marketing campaigns and customer needs in the field.
- Create internal and external communication content to promote the segment activities through multiple channels, both traditional and social media, using Communications’ tools and guidance.
- Develop, participate and improve end-customer loyalty programs.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to achieve department objectives and continually seek out opportunity for improvement.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Marketing, Digital Media or related field. In addition, possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the development of integrated content marketing campaigns is required.
- Ability to grasp technical aspects relative to products within the business segment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications and Marketo. Skilled in the use and application of digital marketing, social media marketing, storytelling and content marketing.
- Ability to work independently within a matrix team environment, to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, plan, organize and coordinate activities and complex analyses and work independently to manage projects.
- Ability to develop professional business relationships and communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English; ability to make effective presentations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 35% maximum. Thus, candidates must be able to maintain a valid passport.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.