As a part of the Regional Quality team, the main purpose is to ensure and enhance product quality in Grundfos through our complaint handling system, quick response process and offering support to our Distribution center GMU2 and Service Dept.
- Provide the organization with relevant Quality processes, competences, resources, tools and methods for customer quality.
- Coordinates and conducts inspection for market returns, Red Alert and Customer claims.
- Acts as a liason between product manufacturing plant and Distribution Center.
- Owns all Containmemts and controls Quality status for products contained, returned or reworked.
- Monitor the returns, data and feedback from the market (gather data from market surveillance).
- Variuos communication tasks
- Ensure the interface with the relevant stakeholders Apply quality principles, analyse quality records, prepare reports and recommend improvements.
- Conduct inspection, verification and validation of components or materials used in development and manufacturing processes.
- Identify and address recurring problems concerning either the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review. May liaise with external vendors.
- Drive quality audits.
- Analyse possible quality issues with external vendors.
- Drives quality containmemt activities and inspections.
- Trains other employes on how to perform an inspection or audit.
- Acts as a liason between Sales, Quality and Supply Chain.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. A minimum of two (2) years experience working in similar capacity and within industrial equipment is required.
- Quality System and Warehouse process understanding.
- SAP knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Possess a strong mind-set/robustness.
- Ability to operate a forklift is required.
- Ability to carry and manipulate more than 10 pounds is required.
- Must be able to travel when requested.
- Be able to communicate and convey a message, i.e. communication skills.
- Proficient in English with good communication skills both verbally and in writting.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook systems.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.