Coordinate and execute social media, trade media and communications duties under the direction of the Content Manager. Support/coordinate marketing plans through partnership with the Market Segment Managers and other Marketing stakeholders, including moderate copywriting of brochures and other marketing materials. This position will work out of our Lenexa, KS or Brookshire, TX office location.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for company social media accounts, including the creation and communication of a regular publishing schedule. Provide performance tracking metrics to stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all trade media relations.
- Implement an editorial calendar to manage content, discover opportunities and facilitate advertisement and editorial placements in trade digital and print publications. Provide earned media reporting to stakeholders.
- Write, design, edit and distribute all press documents, including press kits, press releases, and external announcements.
- Copy creation for marketing materials such as brochures, web pages, and other marketing materials. Copy edit/adaptation, branding alignment, and communication of needed changes to other team members for existing content.
- Provide generalist marketing support to the Market Segment Managers as needed. This includes a variety of duties and may include data entry, data analysis, research, sourcing, event coordination and light project management.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent is required. 2-4 years’ experience in social media and/or corporate communications is also required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language are required. Copywriting or journalistic writing experience, especially in a technical environment, is a plus.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- High competency in Microsoft Office products and all standard social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram), including analytics.
- A willing and collaborative attitude and the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take direction and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Determination and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work at a computer for a full work day in either our office out of Lenexa, KS or Brookshire, TX
- Up to 15% travel (USA and International) is required for this role. Therefore, a successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and a valid travel passport or ability to obtain one.
- Overtime and weekend work/travel is not typical but may be required on occasion.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.