Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
This pump model is notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency. Quiet, highly-efficient motors are standard components. All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
The main difference between TP and TPE pumps is the motor. TPE motors have a built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed. TPE pumps offer benefits with respect to energy savings and increased comfort.
- HVAC Hot and Chilled Water
- Commercial Heating and Fan Coil Systems
- Commercial Hot Water Recirculation
- Cooling Tower Heat Exchangers
- Geothermal Systems
- Commercial Solar
- Temperature Conditioning
- Snow Melting
Features and benefits
- Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- TP pumps are fitted with high-efficiency motors
- 2-pole and 4-pole TP pumps from 1/3 hp to 3 hp
- Top-pull-out design
- Easy dismantling for service
- In-line design
- Unlike end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow the use of straight pipework, which often results in reductions in installation cost and amount of space occupied
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seals
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electro-coated
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Industry standard flange-to-flange dimensions for easy retrofit applications
- ODP or TEFC motor options for maximum installation versatility
- Stainless steel impeller and seal ring for extended pump life
- Available in cast-iron or bronze
- Optimized hydraulics for high effiency
- Reduced power consumption
- High-efficiency motors
TP Product Guide
Installation & Operating Instructions
TP Installation & Operating Instructions
Quick Fact Sheet
Plumbing & HVAC Products
Communication Interface for BACnet MS/TP
TP Motor Protection
Sustainable Solutions for the Commercial Building Industry
Grundfos equips new Ave WWTS
Grundfos has provided the equipment for the new Ave Wastewater Treatment Station (WWTS). This Station, long awaited...
Sporty pumps at SAP Arena, Mannheim
The SAP Arena, opened in September 2005 in Mannheim, is one of the most modern sport and event venues in Europe....
New life to an old Hotel
Vilnius, Lithuania: The freshly renovated 22-story Reval Hotel Lietuva offers a warm welcome to international...
A matter of trust
The national Swiss television is run in the interests of its viewers and listeners. Ensuring value for money is a...
A Starck presence
Duravit AG, Hornberg, produces sanitary ceramics, bathroom furniture, accessories, baths, shower bases and health...