The SLC and DLC pump controllers are designed for level control, monitoring, and protection of Grundfos SL pumps 1.5 to 15 HP. SLC is a one pump controller and DLC is a two pump controller.
SLC and DLC are supplied as complete controllers. The wastewater pumps will operate via signals from level switches. The Grundfos level switches are of the non-mercury type and are available for standard and explosion proof pumps.
Features and Benefits:
Standard SLC and DLC controllers incorporate the following:
- UL Type 4X Fiberglass Enclosure with hinged door and pad lockable
- Alternating relay (DLC only)
- One (1) motor contactor per pump
- One (1) motor circuit protector per pump
- 95 db audio alarm
- Automatic/Manual/ Off toggle switch for each pump
- High level alarm light
- Pump run light for each pump
- Pump failure light for each pump
- Push-to-Silence Alarm button
- Normal/Silence Audible Alarm test switch
- Dry alarm contacts (NO/NC) for high water level, pump failure and power failure
- Terminal blocks
- Audio alarm, 120 VAC, with automatic reset
- Visual alarm, 7/8” red lens, push-to-silence
- NEMA 4X enclosure.