The Ultimate Sludge & Grit Pump! The Morris 6100 CT is a severe duty, abrasion resistant, solids handling pump with the longest possible life. The 6100 CT features optimized mechanical and hydraulic features in conjunction with superior materials of construction
In addition to the long life, the 6100 CT is superior in the terms of cost-saving efficiency and reliability. The cup type impeller is more efficient than other recessed impellers; the power savings can therefore often pay for the pump.
- Capacities to 4600 GPM (1045 m3/h)
- Heads to 150 feet
- Temperatures to 250 degrees F (120 C)
- Pressures to 100 PSIG (690 kPa)
- Solids to 8 inches (200 mm)
Use our pump selection tool to find what you are looking for.
> Online Version (Internet required to view each time)
> Download Version (Save on your local computer)
1) Online pump selection & sizing in real time, including performance curves and associated pump catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.). To assure that you are accessing the latest pump curves and catalog documents, we strongly recommend that you use the online pump selection system.
2) Download the PumpfinderPlus program for installation on your PC. Permits pumps selection and sizing without internet connection. Internet connection is required to acccess related catalog documents (i.e. specifications, drawings, product information, etc.).
Recommended System Requirements:
• Standard PC with a 486 or higher processor
• Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 98 or later)
• VGA or higher resolution, single video display
• Mouse or other compatible pointing device
• Adobe Reader software for viewing/printing the supplemental catalog documents. Click here to download free copy.
3) When available, links to updates for PumpfinderPlus.
4) For software Technical Support, please contact:
Engineered Software, Inc.