The Grundfos JP-A, JP-D and JP-AD are self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pumps that feature an axial suction port and a radial discharge port. The pumps have a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties.
Jet pumps are available in two material variants.
Material variant A: Cover plate, motor stool and base plate in one unit. The handle is fitted crosswise. Both elements are made of composite material.
Material variant B: Stainless steel cover plate, aluminium motor stool and stainless steel base plate, all separate parts.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, small and handy Grundfos jet pumps are suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in home, garden and hobby applications. When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, Grundfos jet pumps are ideal for small water supply systems.
Features and Benefits
- Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
- Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
- The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
- Single-phase or three-phase motor
- Stable operation
- Suitable for fixed installation