Grundfos Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ systems are made to very high standards. Thanks to the CU 352 controller, they handle even the most difficult pumping applications with ease and accuracy.
All components have been combined with focus on quality and efficiency. The Grundfos Hydro MPC integrated pumping systems are designed to last: sturdy, compact units with easy access to all service parts. Grundfos Hydro MPC pump systems can be used in a wide array of different applications including pressure boosting, municipal water transfer, industrial process, HVAC and many other variable flow requirement applications designed to meet specific customer demands for capacity and control.
The intelligent cascade control ensures that the optimum number of pumps required to meet the demand runs at any time. Together with CR pumps, this makes the Hydro MPC the most energy-efficient solution for pumping applications with changing flow demands.
- Domestic Water Pressure Boosting
- High rise buildings, hotels, apartment buildings, offices, schools, etc.
- Industrial and Manufacturing Applications
Features and Benefits
- Highly efficient
- Low-flow detection
- Application-optimized software
- BUS and Ethernet communication option
- Large, clear display
- Single source responsibility
- Hygienic designed 316 SS manifolds
- User friendly advanced control interface
> CONTACT A LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR