The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC can pump down to a water level of 0.12" above the floor by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as temporary installation. The Unilift CC is fitted with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent backflow from the piping system. An adaptor ensures good connections to 3/4”, 1” or 1 1/4” outlets.
The strainer is made of stainless steel, while the main pump parts, e.g. the sleeve and pump housing, are made of moulded composite materials.
- Corrosion-free, lightweight composite sleeve
- Strong stainless steel strainer
- Stainless steel inside for maximum strenght
- Remove water to as low as 0.12"
- Washing machines, baths, sinks, etc.
Low-lying parts of buildings up to sewer levels
- Cellars or buildings prone to flooding
- Draining wells
- Collecting wells for surface water with inlets from roof gutters, tunnels etc.
- Swimming pools, ponds or fountains
- Simple installation
- Low suction