The SE and SL ranges of wastewater pumps provide the highest total efficiency on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos bring together intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
Bringing it all together
The renewed and expanded range of Grundfos SL and SE wastewater pumps continue the tried and tested SL and SE story, providing technologically advanced pumps for wastewater pumping.
Designed for demanding situations, the Grundfos SL and SE pumps show our commitment and approach to innovative technologies for the wastewater market, raising the bar and setting new standards for wastewater pump systems and solutions.
Optimum wire-to-water efficiency is ensured by the technologies that we put into our pumps and pump systems. The highest motor efficiency, the adaptive intelligence through world-class controls, the user-friendly design and functionality and the S-tube impeller ensure the best total efficiency, the lowest life cycle costs and trouble-free operation for your wastewater pump systems and solutions.
The SL range is for submerged installation and the SE range for dry and submerged installation.
The very nature of wastewater is challenging, with dry solids content varying over time. Similarly, water use has not remained static either. However, the demands on the wastewater pump remain the same: In addition to being as efficient as possible, it must also pump media containing large solids, rags and fibers without clogging the pump.
The SL and SE ranges are available with the S-tube impeller – the only impeller on the market designed to take on these challenges. The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller meets the requirements of today’s wastewater with varying solids content, offering world-class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
Features and benefits·
- NEMA Premium (IE3) motor components for substantial energy and cost savings
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption
- Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition
- Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant
- One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Moisture-proof cable entry ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection
- Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime
- Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings
- Closed cooling system for dry installation
- Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller
- SmartTrim allows for easy adjustment of impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency
- -No compromise S-tube impeller
- -Intelligent adaptive controls
- -High motor efficiency
- -Functionality that meets your needs
The S-tube impeller offers world class hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage
Intelligent adaptive controls:
Pump operation controlled intelligently and dynamically with Grundfos controls and remote management
High motor efficiency:
Grundfos Blueflux® premium efficiency performance, maximizing electrical efficiency in the pump
Functionality that meets your needs:
Unprecedented reliability and mechanical efficiency, with smart-design functionality designed for you
Wet balancing cuts vibration up to 70% ...
Closed impellers have been around for decades, but until now, they have had issues with vibration, clogging and inefficiency in wastewater applications.
Why the time is now for the S-tube® ...
The Grundfos S-tube® impeller is designed to transport an increased volume and diversity of wastewater over longer distances while using less energy and transportation fluid.
Understanding IE3 standards and ...
Today no legislation enables a wastewater pump with an integrated motor to be IE3 compliant – and we want our customers to know that.
Lifecycle costs for wastewater pumps
Lifecycle cost calculations in wastewater installations can realise huge savings over time for the wastewater company. The lifecycle costs summarise the total cost of a wastewater installation – and in this regard the pump system plays a major role.
Reliability and lower LCC
A reliable pump operation is a must when dealing with wastewater and this reliability must remain at the same level year-by-year.
Improve wastewater plant reliability ...
Modern wastewater management demands an intelligent, proactive approach. Grundfos iSOLUTIONS goes beyond the pumps alone to deliver intelligent controls and communication capabilities that help the system adapt automatically to dynamic conditions.