Purpose of Job
Responsible for proper receiving, warehousing, and shipping of Peerless materials and products.
1. Assists in the materials handling function. This includes receiving, labeling, warehousing and housekeeping within the area as assigned.
2. Accurately pulls, packs, and prepares documentation of an order for shipment on a timely basis.
3. Assists in shipping Grundfos Peerless products. This includes receiving Peerless products from production, labeling, warehousing, and housekeeping within the area.
4. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
5. Utilize internal UPS and Fedex system process to log and track UPS/Fedex shipments.
Critical knowledge and experience
1. Good math, reading, and computer skills including SAP transactions.
2. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
3. Ability to drive a fork lift and other material handling equipment.
4. Ability to repeatedly stand for extended periods of time (the entire shift.)
5. Ability to walk, stoop, bend, push, and pull.
6. Manual dexterity necessary; ability to use both hands and reach with hands and arms.
7. Working knowledge of warehouse documents.
8. Must have good verbal communication skills.
9. Ability to work in a team environment.
10. Ability to follow safety standards and rules.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma, plus one to two years of warehousing experience with Peerless products. Must possess lift truck certification or pass in-house industrial lift truck operator's certification course and maintain acceptable certification standing.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.