The Records Librarian will act as the key conduit of information between the internal sales / CSC’s and external customers. The Records Librarian will be responsible for locating, pulling, and scanning serialized records into our software programs. The ultimate goal is to locate all serialized records in one location to improve efficiency in selling operations. Works on projects as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for all information pertaining to serialized records.
- Gather information related to the records and develop an accurate response that exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical resources within the factories to obtain the information necessary to address customer questions and concerns.
- Works on projects (short and long term) that support the overall parts and aftermarket strategy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and demonstrated ability to use proper grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent critical reasoning skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Experience using ERP Systems (SAP preferred).
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office programs.
- Highly organized, self-starter that can work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to make sound decisions when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Organizational Leadership or similar technical discipline preferred (or commensurate experience).
- 1-3 Years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- College degree preferred.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.