This position acts as the link between U.S. travelers, the outsourced travel agency, and Grundfos Corporate Travel in Denmark to ensure an effective process and the provider performs to agreed terms and SLAs. In addition, the position acts as the link between employees in the U.S. Vehicle Program and the outsourced provider to track / update participation and ensure the provider performs to agreed terms and SLAs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
U.S. Travel Management:
- In a professional, competent and responsible way manage Grundfos’ travel policy in the U.S.
- Provide a high level of internal service and make sure that relevant information is communicated to travelers.
- In collaboration with the travel agency, ensure an efficient and user friendly set-up for Grundfos.
- Negotiate, track and load local supplier agreements (airline, hotel, car) into the travel system.
- Proactively manage the relationship, contract, and service level with the travel agency.
- Collaborate with Global Group functions such as Global Travel Manager, Travel Security, Group Purchase and Finance.
- Proactively monitor and maintain employer mileage programs (e.g. use of corporate points)
- Perform system maintenance as needed (new hires, employment terminations, profile questions, etc.)
- Assist in booking for executive travelers.
U.S. Vehicle Program Management:
- Communicate with fleet vendor to address employee issues and ensure appropriate and timely resolution.
- Ensure employees are added or removed from the program as appropriate.
- Assist and support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the vehicle program and policy.
- Review and process fleet-related invoices.
- Coordinate with vendor on a smooth transition of replacement vehicles at the end of life cycle.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that help monitor the success of the fleet program and vendor relationship.
- Approve exceptions to policy as warranted.
- Coordinate with the Grundfos payroll group as needed.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of 4 years’ prior corporate experience managing travel and/or benefit programs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced using online travel booking tools
- Familiar with Travel industry terms and preferably having a Travel industry background (Airline, Travel Agency or hotel background)
- Detail oriented
- Active problem solver who takes initiative and demonstrates patience and flexibility
- Enjoy working in an international environment and keeping a global mindset
- Open and honest
- Willing to share and participate in best practices.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency with Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.