**This is a Contract Position**
The Senior Recruiter will work on a team to support the global recruiting process and recruiting system set forth by the Global Attraction CoE. The Senior Recruiter collaborates with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and external vendors and legal counsel to execute the full cycle recruiting and onboarding processes. The Senior Recruiter will have the responsibility for taking the lead on identifying qualified talent, developing recruiting strategies and ensuring a quality candidate recruitment experience and work to maintain recruitment goals for Sales, Service and Operations where defined.
- Effectively manages and drives the full cycle recruitment process for assigned positions.
- Develops job descriptions to support all recruitment needs.
- Partners with leadership to identify diverse top-talent through aggressive sourcing methods.
- Conduct thorough behavioral screening and interviews that follow company guidelines that meet legal requirements.
- Initiate candidate assessments and distribute results when applicable.
- Drive and develop recruitment strategies and candidate profiles to support business needs.
- Initiates and engages external vendors in recruiting activities where appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, Attraction Services Regional Manager and Global Attraction CoE to develop and improve our abilities in managing strong and efficient recruiting practices.
- Partner closely with the Regional Compensation Team where applicable to evaluate market salary data for positions.
- Provide guidance and assistance where needed to other recruiters in the region.
- Engage in compliance activities for federal contractors (OFCCP, EEO); educate and train management on compliance programs.
- Aid in maintaining company standards for recruiting goals.
Education and Industry Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications or other related field is required; Master Degree is preferred. Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in sourcing/recruiting in a corporate or agency environment is required. Previous experience in recruiting engineering and technical talent in a variety of roles for manufacturing and engineering industries is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal candidates, internet sourcing and networking in a corporate environment is required.
- Experience working with candidate assessments is required. Experience with CEB is preferred.
- A combination of direct hire search experience with a third-party recruiter and corporate recruiting experience is required.
- Strong ability to manage applicant data and ATS reporting requirements to support business needs.
- Must be structured and organized, an effective listener, with strong communications skills with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and respond quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently. Self-starter / Self-motivated.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Must have extensive experience using applicant tracking systems. Experience using Success Factors Recruiting module is preferred.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of EEO, Employment Laws, and OFCCP Regulations and executing affirmative action plans and diversity initiatives.
- Must be able to maintain a valid passport. Travel up to 10%-20% domestic and international travel may be needed.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.