- Maintain good communications within Grundfos and customers for the successful execution of service contracts and repairs
- Place purchase orders for required goods and materials to fulfill large repair contracts.
- Place purchase orders and coordinate hiring of outside contractors to assist Grundfos with large repair contracts
- Schedule and coordinate Grundfos Service technicians to be deployed to field for repair contracts
- Work with sales and management to organize and prepare bid packages for large municipal repairs
- Prepare and submit documentation required for compliance with local and state laws related to municipal contract bids such as bid bonds, performance bonds, prevailing wage act, and insurance documentation.
- Schedule pumps to be evaluated in the repair center for warranty evaluation
- Invoice customers for all service and repair work
- Coordinate with Purchasing, Sales, and factory when applicable to accomplish service jobs in a timely manner
- Ensure files and jobs are compliant with quality programs and submit reported quality issues into Grundfos’ internal quality tracking system
- Provide back up to the Service Manager
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned
Critical knowledge and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of pump systems
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous ERP business system experience, such as SAP, a strong plus
Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of contractor bid specification business model
- Experience working in environment with technical products
- 10+ years in coordinating all aspects of service and repair
- Experience preparing commercial bid documentation and follow up documents in accordance with complex bid specifications
Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.