Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will scope, validate and implement data-driven digital marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing incremental sales and share of wallet among new and existing Grundfos customers. The ideal candidate will possess a background in analytics, content creation and marketing automation. The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with other members of the digital team to promote customer centricity across all Grundfos digital channels. Ultimately, this high profile role will be responsible for accelerating sales within a fast-paced, high-growth company that delivers innovative water technology solutions.
- Conceptualize, define and develop digital marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, lead nurture and sales.
- Create engagement campaigns that build brand awareness, preference and loyalty with key decision makers who influence the specification, purchase and use of Grundfos products.
- Work with in-house Systems Specialists and Media Designer to develop relevant content that reflects lead mind state at various stages of the buyer’s journey, replacing promotional, product-based communications with solution-based messaging that educates customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the Marketing team to ensure a thorough understanding of various customer personas and implement customer-centric approach to all marketing communications efforts.
- Work with Systems Specialists to improve custom-built lead reporting software that provides a means for internal and external salespeople to provide insight into interactions with leads.
- Regularly analyze performance of digital marketing campaigns in order to measure return on investment, identify opportunities for optimization and pull actionable insights to inform future campaigns. Maintain and improve customer data.
- Maintain and improve digital channels with attention to Search Engine Optimization.
Critical Knowledge and Experience
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in marketing programs and campaign development
- Background in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua and Hubspot.
- Ability to grasp and understand technical aspects relative to products within the business segment is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SAP, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and web management is an asset.
- Ability to work independently, within a team, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, and plan, organize and coordinate activities and complex analyses and work independently to manage projects.
- Ability to develop professional business relationships and make effective presentations.
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent, a few weekends necessary.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Preferred or Required Education
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Marketing or related field
To see the latest news about Grundfos in the US & Canada, follow us on Facebook
To learn more US & Canada products from Grundfos, visit our website
For more info on Grundfos’ global business and community impact, check out our About Us page
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.