Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Systems Specialist within the Americas division of Grundfos, the Web Developer will maintain and help develop new web functionality and will be responsible for helping support our web strategy to accelerate sales. This position will be an integral part of a small team focused on digital marketing technologies.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications. Work on smaller maintenance tasks and assist in larger project development
- Provide support for maintaining existing Intranet, Extranet, and Internet sites and applications
- Microsoft.NET development using C#/ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Bootstrap, Visual Studio
- Solid understating of using Microsoft SQL Server as a back-end for web applications
- Work with our Digital Marketing Platform helping with integration using API, POST, GET, and JSON technologies.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation
- Maintain History log on new functionality and improvements
- Perform complete testing of web applications, unit and system, engaging users and customers as necessary
- Provide recommendations on coding practices and improvements to rapid application development (RAD)
Critical Knowledge and Experience
- Three or more years’ experience in C#/ASP.NET application development
- Three or more years’ experience in Microsoft SQL server development
- Proficient programming in HTML5 and CSS
- Understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- RESTful web services, AJAX, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SharePoint and SharePoint Development a plus
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-motivated and effective in an autonomous environment; proactive and persistent
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
Preferred or Required Education
Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
To see the latest news about Grundfos in the US & Canada, follow us on Facebook
To learn more US & Canada products from Grundfos, visit our website
For more info on Grundfos’ global business and community impact, check out our About Us page
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.