To join the programme you must have:
- As an Engineer a Bachelor or Master's degree
- As a Business or Finance graduate a Master's degree.
- An academic record that demonstrates your efforts and success
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral (IELTS band 7).
- Extracurricular activities that show curiosity and drive.
- International experience from project work, a semester abroad etc.
- A valid work permit in the country you apply for.
We have high expectations to you and therefore we also look for the following personal attributes:
- You are looking for an international career both now and in the future.
- You are result-oriented and demonstrate a persistent and optimistic approach to challenges ahead.
- You appreciate working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You thrive on meeting new people and are able to adapt your style of communication with consideration for cultural differences.
- You are ambitious, not only for yourself but also to enable others to succeed.
- You are driven by learning and exploring new areas.
- You want to develop! You show awareness of your strengths and development opportunities and seek feedback to continuously advance your talent
Keep an eye on vacant positions - and convince us of your talent and motivation - we look forward to receiving your application.