In Grundfos we have a strong purpose that unites us! We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
By joining the Grundfos Graduate Programme you can kick off your career and contribute to bringing water to life for a sustainable tomorrow. The programme will enable you to influence and take responsibility from day one.
The Grundfos Graduate Programme is a career development programme offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high potential graduates with the intellectual strength, global mindset and innovative ability to contribute to our joint purpose.
- You enter a 2-year programme designed to meet your professional ambitions and the Grundfos strategies.
- You lead high-priority projects of 6 months each.
- You kick off an international career and spend at least 6 months abroad
- You are offered professional coaching and mentoring
- You get access to a large multicultural network
- This could be your direct way to take on an important position within global Grundfos after successful programme completion.
Created in 1997, The Grundfos Graduate Programme is one of the oldest and most exclusive Graduate Programmes in Denmark. Since 1997, 50 talented graduates have successfully boosted their career through the programme. Compared to other programmes this number may be small, but we want to ensure success! From 2011 the programme will run with basis in additionally five countries: China, France, Germany, Hungary and USA.